Requirements for construction of high-aluminum spray castables
Requirements for construction of high-aluminum spray castables:
(1) The spray coating of regular thickness shall be sprayed continuously and shall not be suspended.
(2) When metal anchors or steel mesh are provided in the spray coating layer, isolation shall be adopted for maintenance.
(3) When the spraying is stopped, the original spray coating layer should be treated as a joint (straight cutting method with the outer casing).
(4) The operator of the spraying machine should understand and grasp the essentials of the operation, and can only operate after passing the training test.
(5) When sprayed, the spray gun operator should first adjust the water consumption of the nozzle water valve to avoid the occurrence of uneven mixing of material and water, which affects the quality of the spray castable